a sweet sleepover, followed by a blissful morning of ensemble-ing and coffee at bakeri with LO. happy saturday.
oh hello saturday (and often times monday) night/early morning
my first spring day off, ten steps to the perfect monday funday:
- clean hair
- sheer white blouse + high tops
- new orleans iced coffee from blue bottle
- banana date bread from bakeri
- taking the bicycle out for the first time in months
- cruisin’ the hood & parkin’ by the river
- late lunch/early dinner (aka truffle fries) at 5 leaves in al fresco fashion
- popping by manhattan inn to say hello to your working friend and end up posted at the bar for 6 hours. receive bartending lessons & get spoon fed chocolate cake
- hop on bike only to be summoned to hotel delmano for a night cap with neighborly friends
- fall asleep, sunburned, tipsy, & happy
what’s a good way to spend a rainy sunday? have a moment of narcissism, take off most your clothes, and have the talented natalia brutalia shoot you. her blog: meow
you two leave, i attempt to branch out.
another neighbor worth getting to know; avocado kale salad, empenadas, garlic yucca fries. Cubana Socíal
birthday dinner fit for a birthday queen, marlow & sons.
dining for the brooklyn elite, included but not limited to, we three ladies.
another successful saturday night:
a dance party in a s. williamsburg loft, american spirits, booze, red pants, out til 5am, new name assignments. but most memorably, ethan, a fellow bodega customer who we extended an invite to- who steals hummus but shares potato chips, with both human and turtles alike.
you can’t make this shit up.
brunch followed by unnecessary donuts from peter pan bakery. although these are not helping us fit into our summer cut offs, they were delicious.
enid’s for brunch, greenpoint. rice and sweet potato cakes w/ poached eggs. happy monday.